Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Active 6 Month Old

I have realized lately that I have been publishing a lot of info about what Jesse has been doing as far as trips and activities go, and not much about his physical growth...which is progressing by leaps and bounds. So....Jesse is now almost 6 months old (on the 20th), and this is what he can do now. He scooted on his belly for about two weeks, and now he CRAWLS EVERY
WHERE!!! And he is not content with that! He pulls himself up on everything he can reach... and, of course, he falls often.
I began feeding him solid food in August, and he loves it. He feeds himself crackers, and loves anything else I will give him.
He loves to explores everything, and be involved in every thing I am doing... from "helping" me put away groceries,
to doing dishes with me, to even... yes, even laundry. =)

He also recently dis-covered the excite-ment of a swim-ming pool, and now every time he is submerged in water, he laughs and splashes, and thinks it's just the best thing ever. Thank you Aunt Angela for playing with him in the pool near your house.


And, probably my favorite thing is that he finds everything funny! He laughs all the time, at the silliest things. The world is fun, exciting, and new, and he loves it. He is soooo CUTE!!!!

1 comment:

The Wilkinson Family said...

baby giggles are the absolute best! lizzy, i just wanted to let you know that mops is starting up again on sept 11th with an outdoor carnival at riverview.. hope to see you and jesse there!

chelsie