Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Time Flies!!!

Well, here it is almost at the end of October. Where does the time go? Fall is one of my favorite seasons, and it always seems to go so fast. Since my last post, Jesse is still growing, but not many new things to report. He is getting better and better at the skills he has learned...like crawling, sitting up, and cruzing. But no, he is not walking yet. Here are some really cute pics we took this month. My parents both had their birthdays this month, and we went to see them that weekend. They loved having Jesse stay with them for a weekend...I don't think they really noticed that Stephen and I were even there. =) LOL JK So, here are some October pics and videos of the little cutie. Enjoy!!!
Daddy and Baby. My Blue Eyed Boys!





Jesse likes to find odd places to crawl into.

Yes, I made a swing outside our front door. Jesse loves it!Jesse loves playing in the water outside. =)

No comments: