Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Holloween...I mean Birthday!!!!

Ok, so I know this is uncharacteristic of me, but I have a few spare minutes, so I thought I would share about our fun Halloween with the Isbell side of the family. Yes, my father-in-law's birthday is Oct. 31, and no, we did not go trick-or-treating in honor of him. However, we did spend our weekend with him. Anna Joe (my sister-in-law) and her boyfriend also flew out from Chicago, which made it an extra special birthday for dad. It was also her first time meeting her new little niece...whom she did not drop once! =)
Jesse had a cute little costume that he wore for the day, and we made fresh-squeezed orange juice from their orange tree.
And no, Nate and I did not kill each other...this time. =) Unfortunately, Stephen picked up the "plague", and was very sick the second day of our stay. But, a week later, I am happy to report that he is almost fully recovered. =)
Happy Birthday, Papa Bell! It was so much fun visiting you!!!

No comments: