Saturday, May 3, 2008

Talking baby!!!

Here's video #2. We had nothing better to do in Hawthorne than to pay attention to Jesse, so we took a lot of video of him. While Stephen was gone all day, Jesse and I went for walks at the park. The park was on the opposite end of town from our hotel, but I could walk to it because the town of 4,000 people is only about 1 mile square. The walks were a great use of time, and I loved the exercise; but I blew the tire on the stroller. So, I stopped taking walks after that. (Jesse gets heavy when you carry him around the park for an hour, and your back starts to hurt.) Thankfully the tire didn't go until about 5 days before we went home.

3 comments:

The Wilkinson Family said...

oh my goodness, he is so sweet! yay! i'm so glad you're back lizzy! you are coming to mops with me on thursday:) i'm demanding it.. and i can't wait to meet jesse! ugh, hotel rooms get old really fast.. especially with a baby and no husband all day.. must be so great to be home!
chelsie

The Isbells said...

Ok, Chelsea...thursday. Call me.661-714-1863

Emy said...

I think he said he loves his aunt Emy