Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy 29th Anniversary

Well, yesterday was my mom and dad's 29th anniversary. So they called us on Sunday night to say they were driving down to Fallbrook as soon as they got packed, and were going to spend their anniversary visiting us! We were very surprised, because we had not heard a word about this before. I understand it was a very last minute decision...something about mom "kidnapping" dad. =) We had a fun day with them, exploring our home, the neighborhoods where Stephen and I are looking to buy a house, hanging out at the beach, and visiting roadside fruit stands.
Does dad look like he is reverting back to his childhood? He wanted to jump off the swing! I promise I did not dare him! Mom was shocked that he didn't wind up in the emergency room. =) Thanks for coming down mom and dad, and Happy Anniversary!!!! I'm scared to think of what you might do next year on the big 30th anniversary.

No comments: